NOTICE BEFORE COMPLAINTS.
All grievances or complaints should know Before.
- The complaints to the Office of Consumer Protection. Age is not interrupted.
- The complaints to the Office of Consumer Protection. Not jeopardize the rights of consumers to bring complaints or complaints that the prosecution themselves.
- The consumer has the right to prosecute self. To resolve the complaint in writing to the Office of Consumer Protection.
- Appellant is responsible for monitoring the status of individual rehabilitation and falling status. Directly from the court.
- 15 days after the complaint if the consumer has not been contacted by officer. To pursue the complaint, and should be monitored on a monthly basis.
The complaints. The Office of Consumer Protection does not consider the protection of consumers or to cease to be considered in the following cases.
- Complaints that consumers have the right to self litigation.
- The prosecution has a case in court or on the court's final judgment or order is completed.
- The consumer has the right to their own courts. However, the Office of Consumer Protection and Consumer Protection Commission to enforce the judgment.
- The complaint is in the process of reorganization under the bankruptcy or insolvency.
- The age of the litigation ended.
- A consumer complaint can not be filed without a clear understanding of the subject matter of the complaint. The signature of the complainant does not appear to include documents complaint. Or not to pay stamp duty or required by law.
- Complaint about the fact that the complainant was not a consumer under the Consumer Protection Act 2522.
- The complaints to the Office of Consumer Protection Board issued a letter to the complainant or to find more facts. However, the complainant did not see. Do not send any documents or provide additional facts.
A false complaint against the officer. Others which have been damaged may be guilty of a false official report by the Criminal Code.