NOTICE BEFORE COMPLAINTS.
All grievances or complaints should know Before.
- The complaints to the Office of Consumer Protection. Age is not interrupted.
- The complaints to the Office of Consumer Protection. Not jeopardize the rights of consumers to bring complaints or complaints that the prosecution themselves.
- The consumer has the right to prosecute self. To resolve the complaint in writing to the Office of Consumer Protection.
- Appellant is responsible for monitoring the status of individual rehabilitation and falling status. Directly from the court.
- 15 days after the complaint if the consumer has not been contacted by officer. To pursue the complaint, and should be monitored on a monthly basis.
The complaints. The Office of Consumer Protection does not consider the protection of consumers or to cease to be considered in the following cases.
- Complaints that a consumer has filed in the same court.
- Complaints that consumers have exercised to participate as group members in group litigation under the Civil Procedure Code section 222/18.
- Complaints that the court has already delivered a final verdict or order.
- Complaints that the consumer wishes the Office or the Consumer Protection Board to carry out the enforcement of the judgment.
- Complaints with business operators in the process of bankruptcy or business rehabilitation under the bankruptcy law.
- Complaints with the end of the case.
- Complaints submitted by consumers are unclear. Unable to understand In the content of the complaint Not signed No documents and evidence appear and Complaints or not attached or paid stamp duty completely as required by law.
- Complaints that appear to the fact that the complainant is not a consumer under the Consumer Protection Act 2522 B.E.
- Complaints that the Office sent a letter notifying the complainant to meet or clarify additional facts Then the complainant did not come to see, did not send documents or gave additional facts.
- Complaints that consumers demand for damages from purchasing illegal products or services.
- Complaints in which consumers have engaged lawyers to proceed with lawsuits in court. But the lawyer did not proceed with the case To consumers as hired But instead complained to the prosecution office instead.
- Complaints with clear facts and evidence that The complainant is breaching the contract, demanding damages beyond the fact. Claim damages beyond the law. Claim damages that are unable to explain the details of damage. Or the complainant is not the rights violated.
- Complaints that appear later in the fact that Consumers and entrepreneurs can agree to resolve disputes.
- Complaints that have the same facts as the matters that the Consumer Protection Board Has passed a resolution or a decision to end the matter as a norm.
- Complaints submitted by consumers to the Office Which has proceeded with the process of considering the complaint until the process is complete If the complainant has come to complain again By relying on the same facts and issues again.
- Complaints with the fact that consumers have the right to be considered And compensation for damages under other specific laws.
- Complaint with the fact that the claimant has exercised the right to carry out relevant civil cases And criminal cases under the Criminal Procedure Code for business operators.
- Complaints that appear to the fact that the proceedings violate the rights of consumers. Will not benefit the consumer as a whole under Section 39 of the Consumer Protection Act B.E. 2522
Regulations of the Consumer Protection Board On civil service practice for the people Of the Office of the CommissionI certify that the facts of the complaint filed with the Office of Consumer Protection Board is responsible for the facts and truth above all.
A false complaint against the officer. Others which have been damaged may be guilty of a false official report by the Criminal Code.